1970s Cream Snakeskin Leather Small Handbag, by Rampel
A classic that will never date, this late 1970s cream snakeskin bag is a perfect size for dinner or an event, with a strap that can adjust length to suit the occasion. The leather has a wonderful sheen and texture to it, with gold tone finishings to really add some class. A wonderful bag to lift a black or navy outfit.
• Cream and black snakeskin textured leather
• Fold over top with metallic clasp
• Padded ridge to the front
• Snakeskin strap with adjustable lengths with poppers
• Gold tone loops to the side
• Made from real snakeskin leather
• Two large main pockets, central zip pocket and small zipped pocket
• Lined in a fuzzy caramel colour fabric
• Rampel label to the inside, C logo to the outside
• There is a small mark to the front, shown in photo
Strap length: 54cm shortest, 80cm longest
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt