1970s Cream and Brown Striped Knit Polo Shirt, by BHS, 45in Chest
I love a vintage polo, they look great with flares but I feel this 1970s number from BHS is perfect to wear with brown flare cords. Made from a light knit, in a cream with some classic retro brown stripes to the chest, this will keep you cool and looking cool on Summer days.
• Cream colour with dark brown and light tan stripes to the chest and sleeve
• Ribbed fabric
• Tighter ribbed collar, cuffs and hem
• Fold down collar
• Short sleeves
• Buttons to neckline
• Made from a light weight knit that is slight sheer
• BHS label to the inside
• There is a very small mark to the back which is hardly noticeable, shown in photo
• Care/composition: 63% acrylic, 37% cotton, 40* wash
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust