1970s Cream and Brown Striped Knit Polo Shirt, by BHS, 45in Chest
I love a vintage polo, they look great with flares but I feel this 1970s number from BHS is perfect to wear with brown flare cords. Made from a light knit, in a cream with some classic retro brown stripes to the chest, this will keep you cool and looking cool on Summer days.
• Cream colour with dark brown and light tan stripes to the chest and sleeve
• Ribbed fabric
• Tighter ribbed collar, cuffs and hem
• Fold down collar
• Short sleeves
• Buttons to neckline
• Made from a light weight knit that is slight sheer
• BHS label to the inside
• There is a very small mark to the back which is hardly noticeable, shown in photo
• Care/composition: 63% acrylic, 37% cotton, 40* wash
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.