1970s Classic Navy Wide Collar Co-Ord Skirt and Top, by Butte Knit, 40in Bust
Sometime, a simple co-ord set it just what your wardrobe needs. In a classic navy colour, this 1970s set will work hard and offer plenty of wears for the spend. The simple top or skirt can be added to your more zany separates for a good base, or worn together and jazzed up with some bright accessories and a good pair of boots.
• Classic navy colour, closest to the main photos
• Wide fold down collar
• V-neck with decorative top stitching
• Short sleeves
• Simple A-line knee length skirt
• Skirt has an elasticated waist
• Top fastens with a zip to the back and a hook and eye to the collar
• Made from a textured crimplene feel man made fabric
• Care/composition: Dacron 100% polyester, 40* wash
Waist: 24in to 32in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Deadstock Sage Turn Up Flares His and Hers Strides, by Campari, 28.5in Waist
1970s Navy, Green and Red Tartan Knickerbocker Cropped Trousers, 26in Waist