1970s Brown Snakeskin Strappy Heels, by Debonair, UK 5
An amazing pair of heels that would compliment any outfit, but look particularly fabulous with your Studio 54 worthy disco dresses! From the 1970s, these brown snakeskin strappy heels by Debonair were named 'Lucinda', and perfect for dancing the night away and showing off your new pedicure.
• Chestnut brown snakeskin effect upper
• Shaped straps over the ball of the foot
• Open toe
• Conical heel
• Sling back with gold tone buckle
• Size states EU 38
• Debonair brand to the insole. with the style name 'Lucinda'
• There is a little wear to the sole and the heel cap, expected from age. Slight unsticking of the insole. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: man made upper and sole
States EU 38/UK 5
Length toe to heel: 24.5cm (measured inside along sole) - I advise measuring a pair of your own heels to get the true size
Width at ball of foot: 7.5cm
Heel height: 9cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Deadstock Sage Turn Up Flares His and Hers Strides, by Campari, 28.5in Waist
1970s Navy, Green and Red Tartan Knickerbocker Cropped Trousers, 26in Waist