1970s Brown and Cream Ski Style Jumper, by Keltic, 46in Chest
A ski style jumper is a great nod to a festive jumper without being too obvious. Made from acrylic in the 1970s, this brown and cream design with red and blue details has the classic pattern across the chest and back that would look great with denim and cord, and even that vintage snow suit you have stashed for those crazy Winters!
I have shown in on a mannequin as it can be worn as unisex.
• Ski style pattern in brown, cream, blue and red
• Long sleeve
• Round neck
• Ribbed hem, cuffs and collar
• Made from a mid-weight acrylic yarn
• There is a very small mark to the front of the neckline, and a small stain to the bust, shown in photos
• Care/composition: 100% acrylic
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust