1970s Bright Pink Loose Silk Blend Beach Dress, by Diane Von Furstenberg, Free Size
From the amazing designer Diane Von Furstenberg comes this fabulous late 1970s loose fit dress that is just totally perfect for hot weather. Made from a super soft and light rayon silk blend jersey, you can wear this as is for a beach or pool cover up, or pop on a cool belt for a more considered outfit. It is so comfortable, so chic, it really will become that dress you reach for every time the sun shines.
• Bright hot pink and light pink mosaic style print
• Fabric ties with large tassels to the end
• Drawstring neckline
• Sleeveless with low arm openings
• Straight cut
• Made from a light weight stretch rayon/silk fabric that feels like a soft cotton jersey
• DVF label to the back
• Two small pin head size holes to the back, which are not visible due to the volume of the dress. Shown in photo
• Care/composition: 88% rayon, 12% silk. Dry clean
Bust: 50in max
Length: 50in from top of strap
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust