1970s Bright Green and Yellow Block Colour Wide Collar Shirt Dress, by Louis Caring, 35in Bust
No a vintage dress for the faint of heart! Made by the fab brand Louis Caring in the 1970s, this bright block colour beauty really packs a punch with its contrast details and simple lines. The shirt dress is tight fitting to the bodice with the skirt being straight with a little fullness. The neat short sleeves and wide collar are cute, the yellow belt accentuating your waist and the pockets add interest to the plain skirt. There is no other word for this dress other than fab!
• Bright green background with bright yellow contrast edging to the whole dress
• Wide pointed collar with yellow edging
• Patch pockets to the front with contrast yellow edging
• Short sleeves with yellow contrast cuff
• Darts to the bust for a fitted bodice
• Pleat to the waist for a fuller straight skirt, knee length
• Yellow fabric tie belt
• Green plastic buttons to the front
• Fastens with a nylon YKK zip to the back, and a hook and loop to the back of the collar
• Made from a mid-weight cotton
• Louis Caring label to the inside
• Care/composition: 40* wash
Bust: 35in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 12in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt