1970s Bright Geometric Print Winter Maxi Dress, 34in Bust
One from my personal collection - this AMAZING dress is perfect for the colder months as it is made from a super soft and warm fabric. The long sleeves and full length make sure you are covered from the chill, but the fullness of the skirt will create wonderful drama and elegance as you walk. The cut and pattern scream designer, made from unusual pattern pieces for a perfect fit that is hidden due to the bold colour and design choice, I believe it to be a Frank Usher. This really is a show stopper, and can easily be worn daily with boots, trainers and a cool leather jacket.
• Eye-catching print and design
• Two contrasting pattern fabrics used, one more organic, the other more geometric, in bright aqua blue, tones of yellow, tan and orange, with red.
• V-neck, with a pointed collar
• Tight fitted bodice with shaped seams for a tight fit
• Long sleeves with wide cuffs, fastens with two buttons
• Full swishy skirt
• Fastens using the black domed buttons and loops to the front
• Made from a mid weight poly blend knit, with a 'fuzzy' feel
• There is a tiny burn hole on the front near the buttons, and a tiny hole on the top of one sleeve.
• Care/composition: no label - it has been cut out. I have found the exact same fabric on an other dress with a Frank Usher label, and the size of this is similar in size to a Frank Usher 1970s label
Waist: 34in (slight empire)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Deadstock Sage Turn Up Flares His and Hers Strides, by Campari, 28.5in Waist
1970s Navy, Green and Red Tartan Knickerbocker Cropped Trousers, 26in Waist