1970s Bright Blue and Black Floral Embroidery Printed Kaftan, 40in Bust
A simple kaftan will become a really versatile piece in your wardrobe, and this bright and eye-catching cotton dress is great for when you want to stay cool but still look good. Made from cotton, the blue and black is lifted by the bright yellow floral embroidery that adds a great pop of colour.
• Bright yellow floral embroidery on top of the print
• Black and bright blue print
• Shaped neckline
• No fastening, slips over the head
• Made from a mid weight cotton
• No labels
• If you require it to be bigger, you can unpick and re-sew the edged as it is only held together using a single line of stitching so can be easily altered
• Care/composition: no care labels
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Deadstock Sage Turn Up Flares His and Hers Strides, by Campari, 28.5in Waist
1970s Navy, Green and Red Tartan Knickerbocker Cropped Trousers, 26in Waist