1970s Blue and Black Geo Print Knit Tunic Tank Top Vest, Free Size
If a tank is not your thing, then a tunic is perfect for you. With open sides, you can wear baggier tops and dresses, and layer with more options. This would look stunning with a white shirt underneath for a vintage twist on an office look for when the temperature starts to get a little cooler.
• Light blue, black and white geometric style knit
• Open sides with two small ties to the side
• Boat neck
• Ribbed sides and neckline
• Made from a mid weight knit
• No brand label
• There is a very light mark to the front near the neck, shown on the last photo
• Care/composition: 100% acrylic
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Cornflower Blue Peony Print Crimplene Collared Maxi Dress, 34in Bust
1980s Slate Blue and Camel Wool Big Sleeve Dress, by Jersey Masters, 40in Bust