1970s Blue and Black Geo Print Knit Tunic Tank Top Vest, Free Size
If a tank is not your thing, then a tunic is perfect for you. With open sides, you can wear baggier tops and dresses, and layer with more options. This would look stunning with a white shirt underneath for a vintage twist on an office look for when the temperature starts to get a little cooler.
• Light blue, black and white geometric style knit
• Open sides with two small ties to the side
• Boat neck
• Ribbed sides and neckline
• Made from a mid weight knit
• No brand label
• There is a very light mark to the front near the neck, shown on the last photo
• Care/composition: 100% acrylic
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.