1960s Yellow Abstract Print Waffle Gauze Drop Waist Dress, by Rhona Roy, 37in Bust
Unusual but fabulous, this very early 1960s dress by Rhona Roy is perfect for a summer party. Made from a waffle textured gauze, it has this lovely artist abstract print in yellow, red and blue which softens the stripe of the fabric. The fun and flirty cut with a full flouncy skirt is great for heels and wedges, and the gathered bodice with dropped waist is flattering without being restrictive. Dress up, dress down, it will become a go to when the weather brightens.
• Background in a grey/biscuit colour, with bright yellow, red and blue abstract splodgy print that looks to be florals
• Made from a light weight fabric that has the texture of a waffle gauze
• Drop waist which curves lower to the back
• Gathers to the bodice
• Central fold to the centre of the bodice
• V-neck front
• Full gathered skirt
• Short above the knee length
• Short dolman style sleeve
• Fastens at the back with a zip
• Rhona Roy label to the inside
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 41in from shoulder, with 3in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.