1960s Wrangler Blue Bell Deadstock Mid Wash Front Crease Denim Flares, 28in Waist
You really can't beat vintage denim, and you REALLY can't beat an original pair of denim flares! By Wrangler, from the sought after Blue Bell label, these beauties are made from the proper stiff 100% cotton denim that are designed to hold you in place and withstand decades of wear. A straighter flare, so perfect for someone that doesn't want the statement of a really wide bell bottom, and a nice crisp crease to the front an back elongates those legs for days! Straighter leg jeans are really starting to come back into fashion and these are far better than the modern versions as they will just keep going!
• Mid-wash blue denim - these are deadstock so have never been worn
• High waist
• Classic 5 pockets
• Firm waistband with belt loops
• Slimmer, straighter flare with slim hips and thigh
• Rivets to the joins in fabric
• Made from a heavy weight stiff cotton denim - please be aware these have no stretch but they will give and wear over time. They will need breaking in through wear only. Take note of the measurements below
• Fastens with a metal zip fly, Talon brand, with Wrangler metal button to the waistband
• There is some verdigris on the rivets from storage, shown in photos
• Wrangler Blue Bell label to the inside, WFL101 V9 HPL105C, Made in USA
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 60% wash
Size stated on jean: 28x36
Inside Leg: 36in
Rise at back: 14in
Flare width seam to seam: 9in
Opening to fit over hips: 36in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Bright Green and Pink Psychedelic Print Silk Shift Dress, by Colin Glascoe, 41in Bust
1960s Light Blue Silk Chiffon Crepe Tiered Mini Dress, by Jane and Jane, Early Jean Muir, 34in Bust