1960s White Hawaiian Novelty Print Shift Dress, 42in Bust
A simple dress with an amazing print, this early 1960s shift dress is made from a lovely soft and floppy cotton rayon blend, which would be great for summer with sandals and a wide brim hat. The print of Hawaiian village life by the sea in blue, pink and tan on a crisp white is just made from warm temperatures and sunny holidays.
• Hawaiian novelty print showing village life in white, blue, pink and tan
• Small pleats to the bodice
• Short sleeves
• Pleats to the waist seam for fullness in the hips
• Fastens using a metal zip to the back of the neck - I think that was put in at a later date
• Made from light weight floppy cotton rayon blend, I believe
• No labels, appears to be homemade
• There is small mark on the hip, a slight bleach mark to the flowers at the bottom near the hem, there is a small section of pulling to the waist seam, and a small hole to the skirt which has been patched. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no label
Waist: 34in - please be aware that there is not a waist zip so this will need to fit over your bust
Shoulder to Waist: 17in
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue Lurex Swirl Print Sweetheart Neckline Maxi Dress, by Jeannie, 45in Bust
1960s Black, White and Gold Stripe Crimplene Shift Dress, by Carnegie of London, 45in Bust