1960s White Cheesecloth Embroidered Boho Top, 42in Bust
If you love late 1960s, early 1970s hippy style then this is the top for you as you can't get anymore classic 'Summer of Love' than a cheese cloth shirt! Made from a textured soft cotton, this is great for warm weather. The embroidery is wonderfully detailed and exquisite, with the smocking embroidery mirroring the colours from the floral motifs. Wear under a classic Afghan coat and with flares for a proper hippy look!
• Multicolour floral embroidery down the front
• White textured cheesecloth fabric
• Lace edge to neckline
• Coloured elasticated smocking to waist
• Round neck with V front and ties
• Elbow length sleeves with coloured smocking elastic
• No fastenings, designed to be pulled over the head
• Made from a light weight cotton cheesecloth fabric
• No label
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 40* wash
Bust: 42in max
Sleeve: 18in approx
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Mustard and Black Wool Waistcoat, by Scott Lester, 41in Bust