1960s White and Gold Noughts Crosses Square Chain Belt
A classic 1960s chain belt in a glam colourway of white and gold, with a cool design to the squares that looks like noughts and crosses! Made from plastic large squares with the gold tone chain, this belt would be amazing with a maxi dress to break up the fabric and give you a hint of a figure. You can wear it on your waist or hips and would equally look as good with flares, a crochet waistcoat and platform shoes!
• White squares with noughts and crosses to the centre
• Hook to the end to fasten - it can be hooked to any part of the belt so fit any size
• Made from plastic and base metal
• Gold tone chain with white square to end
• Gold tone loops with white hoops between each square
• Care/composition: no labels
2 available lengths: Large: 76cm to 95cm & Small: 69cm to 87cm (but can be worn to any size)
Chain length: 22cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue and Cream Stripe Collared Short Sleeve Cardigan Knit, 36in Bust
1960s Cream and Tan Marl Fisherman's Chunky Knit Jumper, by Harvanson, 46in Chest