1960s White and Brown Basket Bag
Cute little 1960s wooden, PVC and plastic basket bag with a twist catch and two grab handles to the top. Such a great bag to compliment your Summer wardrobe with its picnic vibes, it is surprisingly roomy inside as it can fit all the moderns girls belongings in.
• Made from a wooden, PVC and plastic woven strips to create a basket effect,
• Fastens with brass twist lock to the front with a flap
• Two grab handles to the top
• Opens like a suitcase
• Large interior, one small slip pocket, lined in a linen feel fabric
• Lightweight but large
• There has been some damage to the edges of the top flap, and some cracks in the flap from use. There are some marks to the white portions from use. There are a couple of holes and marks to the lining. All shown in photos.
Height: 18.5cm, 32cm height with handle
Width: 13cm at widest
Handle Length: 44.5cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue, Yellow and White Stripe Zip Front Cycle Top, by Newmarket, 41in Chest