1960s Silver Leather Waist Belt by Astor
A simple but stand out accessory, this 1960s leather belt by Astor is finished with a light catching silver to add a little pizzazz to your outfit. The buckle has an atomic style shape with a delicately pointed tip, nothing more is needed to make this fantastic. How wonderful would this be worn with matching silver booties and your most favourite 60s dress?
• Shiny metallic silver finish
• Shaped end with atomic style shape buckle
• Designed to be worn as a waist belt
• Slim belt
• Fastens by passing through the buckle to tighten
• Made from leather
• Astor brand to the back of the buckle
• Care/composition: no labels
Length: 96cm full length
Buckle: 6.9cm x 4.9cm
Please pay close attention to the measurements of the item. Please get in touch if you have any questions.