1960s Round Faux Tortoise Shell and Gold Tone Chain Belt
A classic 1960s chain belt in a luxurious colourway of brown and gold. Made from plastic disks that look like faux tortoise shell with the gold tone chain, this belt would be amazing with a maxi dress to break up the fabric and give you a hint of a figure. You can wear it on your waist or hips and would equally look as good with flares, a crochet waistcoat and platform shoes!
• Faux tortoise shell disks
• Hook to the end to fasten - it can be hooked to any part of the belt so fit any size
• Gold tone loop chain and plastic circles
• Made from plastic and base metal
• Care/composition: no labels
Full length: 103cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.