1960s Rich Golden Geo Print Winter Weight Kaftan, 41in Bust
Miss wearing that summer kaftan? Don't worry, as winter weight kaftans are totally a thing! From the late 1960s, this fab knit maxi dress is loose and glamorous in its fit, just like those ones you strut around in during summer, but is warm enough to wear when the temperature drops. Great to wear with a polo tee underneath, the braid trims adds a little detail to the rich fabric colours. With wide bell sleeves and a full maxi length, you will look Woodstock ready, even if you have to wait a few months to go!
• Tapestry style geometric knit fabric in golden yellows, orange and reds with black details
• Round black buttons - top three unfasten, others are decoration only
• Black braid trim to the collar and down the front
• Round neck with notch
• Full maxi ankle length
• Wide bell sleeves with braid trim
• Loose trapeze style fit
• Small split to the hem at the side seams
• Made from a mid weight poly blend knit
• No fastening, slips over the head
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 41in (armpit to armpit doubled) - shown on a 34in bust model, not meant to be worn tight
Length: 60.5in with 2in hem
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue and Cream Stripe Collared Short Sleeve Cardigan Knit, 36in Bust
1960s Cream and Tan Marl Fisherman's Chunky Knit Jumper, by Harvanson, 46in Chest