1960s Rich Gold and Red Hooded Long Tapestry Coat, 41in Bust
This coat looks like it has just stumbled back from an amazing week at Woodstock! From the late 1960s, when the hippy era really started to kick off, this long rich tapestry coat is one of those pieces in your wardrobe that really will turn heads. A great layer to pop on over dresses or jeans, it has lux little touches like the fringed edges, and a cool addition of a hood. The opulent colours and motifs in the tapestry add texture to a plain outfit, but if you really want to go full on boho, wear with denim, suede and leather, add in some cheese cloth and you are good to go to whichever laid back party takes your fancy.
• The tapestry is a combination of floral and gothic style motifs with stripes, in rich reds, golds and oranges with touches of blue and aqua
• Straight cut with long darts to the bust for a slight fit
• Full maxi ankle length
• Lovely big hood
• Long sleeves with striped fringing to the cuff
• Striped fringing to the bottom hem
• Made from a mid weight cotton tapestry fabric
• Fastens using a large metal YKK zip to the front - zip from neck to mid thigh
• Size label to the inside
• There is a small pull on the side, shown in photo
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 41in (armpit to armpit doubled) - shown on a 34in bust model, not meant to be worn tight
Length: 53in to bottom of fringe
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Bright Green and Pink Psychedelic Print Silk Shift Dress, by Colin Glascoe, 41in Bust
1960s Light Blue Silk Chiffon Crepe Tiered Mini Dress, by Jane and Jane, Early Jean Muir, 34in Bust