1960s Red Wash Levis Sta-Prest Cropped Jeans, 30in Waist
So totally perfect for the summer, these 1960s Levis by the Sta-Prest for Girls range are just gagging to be worn with a Breton top and espadrilles for a jaunt down the sea front. Tapered legs with the permanent crease elongate your leg while staying a little more dressy that normal denim, allowing you to go from beach to swanky cocktail bar with ease.
• Red wash colour - bright red but the white thread of the denim is visible giving it a speckled effect
• High waist
• Classic 5 pockets
• Firm waistband with belt loops
• Permanent crease to the leg
• Tapered leg to mid calf, V to the hem seam
• Rivets to the joins in fabric
• Made from a mid weight denim
• Fastens with a metal zip fly and popper
• Levis tag to the pocket, with Sta-Prest for Girls brand on the inside.
• Care/composition: 40* wash, 50% cotton 50% polyester
Inside Leg: 19.5in
Rise at back:
Opening to fit over hips: 41.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.