1960s Red Wash Levis Sta-Prest Cropped Jeans, 30in Waist
So totally perfect for the summer, these 1960s Levis by the Sta-Prest for Girls range are just gagging to be worn with a Breton top and espadrilles for a jaunt down the sea front. Tapered legs with the permanent crease elongate your leg while staying a little more dressy that normal denim, allowing you to go from beach to swanky cocktail bar with ease.
• Red wash colour - bright red but the white thread of the denim is visible giving it a speckled effect
• High waist
• Classic 5 pockets
• Firm waistband with belt loops
• Permanent crease to the leg
• Tapered leg to mid calf, V to the hem seam
• Rivets to the joins in fabric
• Made from a mid weight denim
• Fastens with a metal zip fly and popper
• Levis tag to the pocket, with Sta-Prest for Girls brand on the inside.
• Care/composition: 40* wash, 50% cotton 50% polyester
Inside Leg: 19.5in
Rise at back:
Opening to fit over hips: 41.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Aqua Blue and White Striped Scarf Dress with Belt, by Gay Lady, 42in Bust