1960s Plain Mid-Blue Flutter Sleeve Prairie Dress, 35in Bust
Sometimes, a flattering and simple maxi dress is just what you need. From the late 1960s, early 1970s, this wonderful mid-blue dress has the smallest of detailing; a matching blue lace trim, a waist belt for fit and flutter sleeves to balance it out. Simple and beautiful, it allows you to add bright jewellery and accessories to have some fun, or tonal leather for a wonderful co-ordinated outfit.
• Mid blue colour, closest in hue to the main photos
• Matching lace trim to the sleeves, neckline, waist and hem ruffle
• Elbow length flutter sleeves
• Fitted bodice
• Square neckline to front and back
• Attached tie waist belt
• Long maxi length
• Made from a mid weight cotton blend fabric
• Fastens with a zip to the back
• No brand label
• Care/composition: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Shoulder to Shoulder: 13in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.