1960s Pink and Purple Paisley Scarf Neck Maxi Dress, 43in Bust
A great maxi for winter, and in a great volup size too! Made from a brushed cotton feel soft fabric and lined, this is perfect for when the temperature starts to drop but you don't want to leave the long flowing hippy dresses in the wardrobe for next summer. The print is similar in style to paisley, in flattering pinks and purple but with a touch of tan so will go so well with your tan boots and that biscuit colour floppy wool hat that is hiding in the wardrobe!
• Cream background with pink, purple, tan and blue paisley style print
• Full maxi length
• Long balloon style sleeves, cuff fasten with poppers
• Scarf style neckline that can be worn long or tied in a bow
• Darts to the bust for a fitted look
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back
• Made from a soft mid-weight cotton/poly blend that has the feel of brushed cotton
• Lined in a cream acetate
• No labels
• Care/composition: none
Length: 53in with 2in hem
Sleeve length: 25.5in
Shoulder to shoulder: 17in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.