1960s Orange, Yellow and Brown Geo Print Dress, 41in Bust
This really is an epic print! Handmade in the 1960s this crimplene dress has a great geometric psychedelic print in all the classic retro colours. The cut is a classic 60s with the length, backward shawl collar and the long full sleeve. Super easy to wear, this would see you through days out, evening parties and the odd funky wedding with a change of accessories and hair do.
• Geo style psychedelic print in yellow, orange, brown, camel, tan and white
• Fold down collar with pointed back
• Long sleeves with double button cuff
• Shift dress fit with dart to the bust
• Above knee length
• Made from a mid weight crimplene feel fabric, probably a polyester
• Fastens with a zip to the back
• No label, handmade to a great standard
• There is mark to one sleeve, a mark near the hem, and a few pulls to the fabric that are superficial. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 36.5in with 1in hem
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.