1960s Maroon Faux Croc Leather Satchel Bag, by Harrods
Smart, sophisticated and a wonderful alternative for a work bag, this late 1960s maroon croc effect leather bag was made in France for Harrods. Plenty of room inside with some smaller pockets to keep everything organised, the flap top is adjustable to fit in more if you accidently grab dinner on the way home. Keep it looking shiny and eye catching with a buff of polish every now and again.
• Deep maroon in colour with a high shine
• Triangle style shape with fold over flap top
• Two long straps with silver tone hoops
• Metal studs to the bottom
• Made from leather with a croc style embossed pattern
• Fastens with a pin clasp to the front with two holes
• One large main pocket, two slip pockets and one zipped pocket
• Lined in matching plain leather
• Made in France for Harrods embossed on the inside
• There is some rubbing to the edges of the bottom, some rubbed marks under the strap hooks, and some wear to the middle of the straps from use. All expected with age, shown in photos.
Width at bottom: 29.5cm
Width at top: 20cm
Strap length: 72cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.