1960s Light Tan Zip-Up Collared Knit Cardigan, 42in Chest
This is one thing that nearly every person has said 'oh my I remember those' when they see it in the studio! This classic tan zip front cardigan was the one thing that was in every mans wardrobe in the 1960s it seems! The ribbed detailing, the fold down collar, the little pockets - it is 60s perfection.
• Light tan colour, closest to close up photos
• Zip to front
• Fold down collar
• Small pockets to the front
• Ribbed detail running down the front
• Ribbed hem and cuffs
• Made from mid weight acrylic knit
• Wroughton of Nottingham label to the inside
• A slight iron shine on the back, shown in photo
• Care/composition: 100% acrylic, 40* wash
Shoulder to shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.