1960s Light Blue Safari Style Jacket, by C&L Sportswear, 48in Chest
I love the safari style in menswear, it makes it look like someone is on the way to an adventure! From the 1960s, this light weight blue jacket is so well designed with its flap pockets, shaped wide collar and nipped in waist. Wear with jeans or matching blue trousers for a classic safari look, this is a great layer for more warm months when you just need a light coat.
• Light blue colour with a slight texture to the fabric
• Light jacket, perfect for warmer months
• Wide shaped fold down collar
• Button down front, matching textured buttons like those found on a mac
• Long sleeves
• Fake pockets to chest, flap pockets to hips
• Elasticated sections to waist sides for fit
• Made from what feels like cotton blend fabric - there is no content labels
• Lined in a light blue purple acetate blend fabric with a slight pattern
• C&L Sportswear label to the back
• Care/composition: no labels
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 17.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.