1960s Laura Ashley Wales Label White Cotton Pointed Sleeve Dress, 37in Bust
Who doesn't love a Laura Ashley, especially a 1960s Wales label Laura Ashley! Perfect for the hot weather, this white and blue frock is made from a soft and light cotton linen blend fabric that will breathe and keep you cool, while looking cool! The V neck is a little cheeky and the fitted bodice is so flattering as it hugs your curves. But the best bit is the sleeves! Just look at that pointed angular cuff! Dream worthy! Great to wear with heels for dressy occasions, sandals for daytime dates or trainers for a casual vibe, this Laura Ashley will see you through Summer easily.
• White background with dark blue long stemmed blooms
• Long sleeves with a pointed sleeve cuff
• Pleats to the waist for a slightly fuller skirt
• Two decorative buttons below the V-neck
• Made from a light weight cotton linen blend fabric with a loose weave
• Fastens with metal zip to the back, Lightening brand - please be aware that the zip does not go down past the waist so this is tight to get on over the shoulders - I would advise measuring the width of your shoulders and comparing to the waist measurement
• Darts to the bust from the waist for a tighter fit
• Laura Ashley Made in Wales label to the back
• There is what looks like a blue mark to the sleeve, but it is actually a slub in the fabric. I also believe that this has been perhaps shortened at some point.
• There is a stain to one shoulder, on one sleeve cuff, and to one hip, looks like a food stain but are light stains. There is also a little bit of bobbling to the shoulders from a bag strap. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: 60* wash, but would advise 40*
Bust: 37in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Waist: 29in firm
Length: 38.5in from shoulder, 1in extra hem
Sleeve: 23.5in at longest
Shoulder to shoulder: 14in
Shoulder to waist: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.