1960s Khaki Green Short Wool Army Jacket, 46in Chest
Made for heavy use, an army jacket is a piece that will see you through for many decades to come. This shorter cut jacket is a great rich khaki green colour, and will go well with bright colours as well as neutrals and monochromes. The boxy fit looks good on anyone is a perfect jacket to layer up with.
• Classic deep khaki green colour
• Shorter hip length
• Double breast pockets
• Pointed collar
• Shaped yolk
• Button down front
• Single button cuffs
• Made from a mid weight worsted wool fabric
• No labels apart from a 'M' size tag
• There appears to have been wording printed to the inside in white which has now come off.
• Care/composition: no labels
Chest: 46in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Sleeve length: 23.5in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Mustard and Black Wool Waistcoat, by Scott Lester, 41in Bust