1960s Green and Cream Thick Cardigan, 40in Bust
Giving me some real lady of the country manor vibes, this wool knit cardigan is soft and warm for chilly jaunts in the woods. In a cream and olive green, this is a really quaint little knit with leather knot buttons and pockets for collecting conkers. It would looks lovely with tweed, green or denim, and I have styled it on the manni before with a leather belt to nip in the waist.
• Cream and green patterned with plain green trim
• Round neck with V front
• Leather knot effect buttons
• Ribbed edging in plain green
• Pockets to the hips
• Made from a heavy weight wool yarn
• There is some felting under the armpits from wear and sweat. It has been washed and treated. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: No labels, handknit
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 17in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.