1960s Forest Green Deadstock Welsh Wool Cape and Waistcoat, 36in Bust
Not just any vintage Welsh wool cape, this is a deadstock welsh wool cape that DETATCHES from the waistcoat! From the 1960s, this forest green beauty boasts its original Welsh wool swing tag, something you don't see everyday. The waistcoat is designed to be worn fitted to keep you nice and warm, but could be layered over knits, dresses, and other jackets, with the cape being attached under the collar, allowing for extra warmth and drama! And of course for those Call the Midwife fans, a great way to add something seen in the show to the wardrobe!
• Welsh wool pattern of diamond/circles in a chain design, in tan and shades of green
• Rounded fold over collar
• Hip length
• Fastens using a zip to the front with a large circle pull
• Waistcoat designed to be well fitted to the body
• Slip pockets to the front of the waistcoat
• Edges on cape and waistcoat bound in a forest green thread
• Curved shoulder seam to the cape
• Cape detaches under the collar using large poppers, which are hidden by the collar
• Made from a heavy weight woven wool fabric
• Dillad Coracle Swansea label to the back, and still has the shop swing tag that denoted Welsh wool - this was never worn by the owner so is in pristine condition
• Care/composition: 100% pure new wool, dry clean
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust