1960s Deep Olive Green and Ecru Belted Dress, by Hucke, 40in Bust
I wish you could feel the quality of this fabric, it really is wonderful! From the 1960s by the brand Hucke, this feels like a designer dress. The weight of this wool blend would ensure that you stay warm without adding bulk and restricting your movements. The cut and details of the dress are simple and considered, letting the fab print of the bodice really stand out without being too much. This would look great with 60s Mary Janes and coloured tights, and equally as classy with brown boots.
• Deep olive green skirt with a green and ecru patterned bodice, closest in hue to the main photos
• Slight fitted bodice
• Pointed fold down collar with a v-neck
• Matching green waist belt
• Short sleeves
• Simple knee length skirt
• Fastens using a zip to the back and hook and eyes to the back of the collar
• Lined in a dark green silky feel man made fabric
• Made from a mid weight wool blend fabric
• Hucke label to the back
• There is a very light mark on the bust, barely visible, and a small pin prick size brown mark on the front, shown in photos. There are some pulls to the lining of the dress on the inside, which is unseen from the outside.
• Care/composition: no label
Waist: 35in tight
Hips: 41in tight
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.