1960s Dark Blue and Red Floral Tiered Prairie Skirt, 25in Waist
With the right amount of hippy, this 1960s blue cotton skirt has a quaint little floral print in yellow with a contrasting red ribbon trim. The tiered skirt is classic boho and is perfect to wear with your cheesecloth blouses in the summer and layer up with crochet knits in the autumn.
• Mid blue colour with yellow, red and green small floral print
• Red ribbon trim to tiers
• Two ruffle tiers
• Maxi length
• Firm waistband
• Made from a light weight cotton fabric
• Fastens using a zip to the back
• No label
• There is a small mark to one hip, shown in photo
• Care/composition: no label
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.