1960s Cream Striped Cheesecloth Midi Skirt, by Matthew Royce, 23.5in Waist
Perfectly boho, this striped cheesecloth skirt is wonderful for the warm weather. From the 1960s by Matthew Royce, the A-line cut is flattering with the ruffle hem balancing the look. Wear with tan sandals and an embroidered top to show off all the colours in the stripe for a summer hippy outfit straight from the 60s!
• Cream background with coloured stripes
• A-line cut
• Full ruffle tier to the hem with a lace trim
• Midi length
• Firm waistband
• Made from a mid weight cheesecloth style fabric with a slubby texture
• Fastens using a metal zip to the back and a button
• Matthew Royce Separate Ways label to the back - I believe this was a teen item due to size and length
• There are slubs to the fabric which are natural, shown in the last photo
• Care/composition: 50% cotton, 10% acrylic, 35% polyester, 5% other fibre. Delicate wash
Waist: 23.5in tight - there is about 0.5in if you move the button
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Bright Green and Pink Psychedelic Print Silk Shift Dress, by Colin Glascoe, 41in Bust
1960s Light Blue Silk Chiffon Crepe Tiered Mini Dress, by Jane and Jane, Early Jean Muir, 34in Bust