1960s Cream Striped Cheesecloth Midi Skirt, by Matthew Royce, 23.5in Waist
Perfectly boho, this striped cheesecloth skirt is wonderful for the warm weather. From the 1960s by Matthew Royce, the A-line cut is flattering with the ruffle hem balancing the look. Wear with tan sandals and an embroidered top to show off all the colours in the stripe for a summer hippy outfit straight from the 60s!
• Cream background with coloured stripes
• A-line cut
• Full ruffle tier to the hem with a lace trim
• Midi length
• Firm waistband
• Made from a mid weight cheesecloth style fabric with a slubby texture
• Fastens using a metal zip to the back and a button
• Matthew Royce Separate Ways label to the back - I believe this was a teen item due to size and length
• There are slubs to the fabric which are natural, shown in the last photo
• Care/composition: 50% cotton, 10% acrylic, 35% polyester, 5% other fibre. Delicate wash
Waist: 23.5in tight - there is about 0.5in if you move the button
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.