1960s Cream Embroidered Boho Cotton Top, 44in Bust
If you love late 1960s, early 1970s hippy style then this is the top for you as you can't get anymore classic 'Summer of Love' than an embroidered shirt! Made from soft gauzy fabric, this is great for warm weather. The embroidery is wonderfully detailed and charming in a folk art style. Wear under a classic Afghan coat and with flares for a proper hippy look!
• Folk art style embroidery and cross stitch in red, yellow and green
• Cream soft gauzy fabric
• Loose fit
• Scoop neck with blanket stitch edge
• Full length sleeves with blanket stitch edge
• No fastenings, designed to be pulled over the head
• Made from a light weight cotton poly blend gauze fabric, I think
• Care/composition: no label
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.