1960s Cream Boho Cheesecloth Top with Golden Star Embroidery, 36in bust
If you love late 1960s, early 1970s hippy style then this is the top for you as you can't get anymore classic 'Summer of Love' than a cheese cloth shirt! Made from proper high quality fine Indian cotton, this is great for warm weather. The embroidery is wonderfully detailed and exquisite, the warm yellow and brown stars shining from the warm cream fabric. Wear under a classic Afghan coat and with flares for a proper hippy look!
Guess what? We have a great suede Afghan coat and a range of flares in stock!
• Geometric and star embroidery to the front and sleeves in golden yellow and chocolate brown
• Brown stitching with smocking to the neck hole
• Brown decorative zig zag stitching to the arm holes
• Slight fit to the body, but meant to be worn little looser
• Boat neck, which can be tied tighter or made loose with the brown cord at the neck
• Elbow length sleeves
• No fastenings, designed to be pulled over the head
• Made from a light weight cotton cheesecloth fabric
• Kamiz by VML label to the back
• There is very light marks to the front, one to the centre by the hem and one on the hip. Shown in last photos
• Care/composition: 100% Indian cotton, 40*
Bust: 38in (armpit to armpit doubled) - I would advise you be at least 2in less to get the proper fit
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Bright Orange Tie Dye Floral Print Towelling Beach Dress, 43in Bust