1960s Cream and Blue Chinese Willow Print Shirt, by Henry Bannerman, 51in Chest
I adore a novelty print shirt, they are so charming and full of personality. From the 1960s by Henry Bannerman, this is decorated with delicate mid blue Chinese willow trees as found on the blue and white Chinoiserie plates. Smart in its design, with a crisp collar and adjustable sleeves, it would looks great with jeans and could be worn under jumpers as the months get cooler.
• Cream background with a mid blue pattern of Chinese willow trees
• Pointed fold down collar
• Button down front
• Shirt sleeves with buttons to the cuff to tighten if required
• One pocket to the chest
• Made from a light weight cotton poly shirt fabric
• Henry Bannerman label to the inside
• Care/composition: 60% cotton, 40% polyester, 48* wash
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 20in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.