1960s Chocolate Brown Flutter Sleeve Prairie Dress, by Richard Shops, 34in Bust
Sometimes, a flattering and simple maxi dress is just what you need. By 1960s Richard Shops, this wonderfully chocolatey brown dress has the smallest of detailing; a cream lace trim, a ruffle to the hem and flutter sleeves to balance it out. Simple and beautiful, it allows you to add bright jewellery and accessories to have some fun, or tonal leather for a wonderful co-ordinated outfit.
• Dark brown chocolate colour - closest in colour to the darker photos
• Cream lace trim to the sleeves, neckline, waist and hem ruffle
• Elbow length flutter sleeves
• Fitted bodice
• Square neckline to front and back
• Long maxi length
• Frilled hem
• Made from a light weight cotton blend fabric
• Fastens with a zip to the back
• Lined in a brown acetate
• Richard Shops label to the inside
• Care/composition: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, lining 100% acetate, states dry clean
Bust: 34in tight
Shoulder to Shoulder: 13in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.