1960s Bright Pink Silk Dress with Green Ladybird Print, 40in Bust
Adorable and oh so cool, this 1960s silk shift dress is simple in its design but has the best novelty print.......ladybirds! In a bright bubble-gum pink, these little green ladybugs are wandering all over having a great time. A shift cut with short sleeves and a fold down collar, this is great for warmer weather or could be worn in Autumn with a matching green or pink patterned jumper over the top.
• Bright pink with with green and black details
• Fold down collar
• Knee length
• Darts to the bust for fit
• Short sleeves, can be worn with or without a turn up
• Shift dress style fit
• Sample label stating 'Fred' to the inside
• Made from a mid-weight silk
• Fastens with buttons down the front, ending at the hips
• Key Largo label to the inside
• Care/composition: no label
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14.5in
Sleeve: 13in without turn up
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.