1960s Bright Pink Flower Power Needlecord Mini Dress, 40in Bust
A 1960s mini dress is a wonderful thing, and with this one you can see how they stopped traffic! Handmade in an amazing needlecord, the print is divine, made from a bed of many different flowers in bright bold colours. The short length is balanced by the longer sleeves and the high roll neck, and is meant to be worn a little looser on the body. Such a good dress for the flower power gal!
• Bright flower print in pink, purple, teal, yellow, red and white
• Fold down rounded collar that looks like a roll neck, with pointed back
• Darts to the bust for a slight fit
• Elbow length sleeves
• Mini length
• Fastens using a zip to the back
• Made from a mid weight cotton needlecord fabric
• No labels, handmade
• Care/composition: no labels
Waist: 27in tight
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.