1960s Bright Blue Chinese Brocade Quilted Short Jacket, 34in Bust
Elegant, beautiful, and WARM, this 1960s Chinese brocade quilted jacket is great for those chilly days where you need an extra layer, but don't want to reach for that woolly jumper. The bright blue rayon is decorated with delicate floral motifs and swirls of stitching, and finished with the classic frogging to the front. Dress it up, dress it down, but you will always be snuggly.
• Bright blue traditional Chinese brocade with floral motifs in yellow, pink, red and black
• Decorative stitching to the collar, sleeve cuff, collar, edging and pockets
• Stand up Mao collar
• Splits to the hems at the sides
• Full length sleeves
• Pockets to the front
• Fastens with traditional frogging to the front
• Lined in a matching rayon
• Made from a light weight rayon brocade, with a thick layer of quilting
• Peony Brand label to the back
• There are a number of creases showing on the fabric, which show as slightly lighter in tone to the fabric. This is from previous storage. There is also very small sewing threads shown on the sleeves where the quilting was completed. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: 100% rayon, dry clean - this has been dry cleaned
Bust: 34in - I would advise being slightly smaller than this as it is tight on my mannequin who is a UK 6 to small 8
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Pure White Tennis Dress with Red and Blue Trim, by Montigo Bay, 38in Bust