1960s Black Lace Overlay Mini Dress with Bow Back, by Blanes, 37in Bust
Classic 1960s black lace mini dress made by Blanes with a Harrords label inside. Every womans' wardrobe staple is the LBD, so why not treat yourself to a quality vintage piece that no one else will have? The cut is designed to be looser on the body, and slightly fitted to the bust the create the androgynous outline well know in the decade. That also means you can wear to a dinner party without worrying about what you eat! The three quarter length sleeves are flattering but show a little racy skin through, and the round neck is delicate and demure. There are quality touches which you rarely find on a modern dress, such as the shaped lace hems, and the fact that the lining and overlay is not attached, so you can move and dance while your dress stays looking perfect. Added to that is the cute as hell little bows! So stylish, classic and sexy, and you can throw it on at a moments notice and know you will look amazing! Which is exactly what a LBD should do!
• Two decorative black organza black bows to the back - top near neckline and just above the small of the back
• Darts to the bust
• 3/4 length opera sleeves
• Round neckline cut to just below the collar bone
• Hems on the bottom of the dress and the sleeves are decoratively scalloped
• Textured and soft black lace floral overlay with scalloped edges
• The lace overlay and liner is separate, and is only attached at the neckline
• Fastens using a metal zip to the back for the lining, Lightening make. The exterior lace fastens using poppers down the center back. There is a hook and eye to the top.
• Lined in a black acetate shiny fabric
• Machinist label to inside, Blanes Petite brand label and Harrords London shop label
• Care/composition: no composition label, dry clean only label.
Bust: 37in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Waist: 14in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any question.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue and Cream Stripe Collared Short Sleeve Cardigan Knit, 36in Bust
1960s Cream and Tan Marl Fisherman's Chunky Knit Jumper, by Harvanson, 46in Chest