1960s 'Big E' Striped Western Style Shirt, by Miss Levis, 40in Bust
This shirt is special........not only is it a western style bright striped shirt, but also has a 'Big E' tab, which if you love your Levis, you will know what that means! From the 1960s, this fab shirt is an eye catcher; the bright stripes in purples and yellow adds an amazing colour pop clash to your denim flares. The poppers and the shaped yolk are classic western style, but with the twist that you expect from Miss Levi's. Not for the faint hearted, this shirt will bring you so much joy every time you wear it.
• Multi thickness stripe in bright yellow, shades of purple and lilac, and bright red
• Pointed fold over collar
• Fold over breast pockets with poppers
• Pointed western yolk
• Shaped hem with a vent to the sides
• Fastens using pearl topped poppers to the front
• Double poppers to the cuffs
• Made from a crisp cotton fabric
• Levis big 'E' tab to the pocket
• Miss Levis label to the inside
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 40* wash
Bust: 40in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Mustard and Black Wool Waistcoat, by Scott Lester, 41in Bust