1960s Baby Blue Pleated Caped Dress with Rhinestone Silver Collar, by Henry Harris, 33in Bust
Wass £115 - Now £85
Need a show stopping party dress? This. Is. It! From the 1960s, made by Henry Harris on Cincinnati, this dress has the most beautiful pleated silk over dress that acts like a cape while you walk, billowing around you like a goddess! The collar catches the light beautifully thanks to the silver lurex and the delicate rhinestones. She has a couple of faults but that does not stop this being a truly amazing vintage piece that will be the talk of any event.
• Sparkly round collar made from silver lurex with clear rhinestones
• Baby blue pleated silk chiffon outer dress that drapes from the collar like a cape, and will billow when you walk
• Sleeveless - these are small arm holes so will be tight to the armpit, so there is no give in the measurements
• Collar is backed with a soft supporting net
• Inner sheath dress has a layer of silk to the front, and a stiffened tape to the hem to keep the shape. This has twisted up very slightly in some places
• Fastens with a metal zip by Mark, with a hook and eye to the top, and to the collar
• Spilt to the back of the lining dress to ease walking
• Light weight silk outer dress, inner sheath dress made from acetate - colour is closest to the photo of the label
• Henry Harris Cincinnati label to the inside
• There is a fray to the bottom of the silk by the zip, where it has been stuck in the zip at some point. There is a slight rip to the top of the split in the lining, which can't be seen as it under the top layer. There is also a very slight mark, and a small hole to the front of the dress. Very faint mark to the edge of the arm hole. All shown in the last photos, these are not massively noticeable but need to be mentioned.
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 33in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 51.5in from shoulder
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.