1960s Aubergine Bright Floral Boho Maxi Skirt, 24in Waist
Could a skirt get any cuter? Made in the late 1960s, this deep aubergine skirt made from the most light semi-sheer fabric has the most wonderful bright floral print with a lovely little posey basket design to the hem. Perfect for floating around in a meadow, all this skirt needs is a cheese cloth blouse and some flowers in your hair to truly channel the boho vibe of the era!
• Bright floral design in oranges, yellows, blues and pink with a posey basket to the hem
• Deep aubergine background
• White banded hem with striped design
• Gathers to the waist creating fullness
• Maxi length
• Firm waistband
• Made from a light weight polyester blend fabric, that feels like cotton
• Fastens using a nylon zip and hook and eyes to the waistband
• Unlined - please be aware it is semi-sheer so you may want to wear a slip
• Care/composition: no label
Waist: 24in (plus a little extra)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Bright Green and Pink Psychedelic Print Silk Shift Dress, by Colin Glascoe, 41in Bust
1960s Light Blue Silk Chiffon Crepe Tiered Mini Dress, by Jane and Jane, Early Jean Muir, 34in Bust