1960s Almond Pink Cotton Maxi Skirt, by Quad, 29in Waist
From the awesome label Quad, this almond pink cotton maxi skirt has a hint of boho thanks to the lace trim, but the colour makes it a little more modern. The cut is flattering with the gathers to the hips, accentuating your waist, and the maxi length elongating your body. Tuck in a gorgeous indian cotton top and you have an easy breezy summer look.
• Almond pink colour
• Double lace trim to the hem
• Gathers to the hips and back for fullness
• Maxi length
• Firm waistband
• Made from a mid weight cotton
• Fastens using a metal zip to the back and hook and eyes
• Quad label to the inside
• There is a slight mark to the front, not noticeable
• Care/composition: 40* cotton
Length: 43in with 1.5in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Aqua Blue and White Striped Scarf Dress with Belt, by Gay Lady, 42in Bust