1950s White Customised Bowling Shirt, 'Victors 610', 40in Bust
You can't beat a vintage bowling shirt! From the 1950s, this white cotton shirt belonged to 'Victor's 610' team, who I imagine to have been amazing and also enjoy a hotdog after a game! With the classic turn up short sleeve and the shaped collar which can be done up with a hidden button, it will work with so many outfits. Or maybe you could resurrect the team!
• Victor's 610' drawn on the back
• Shaped collar
• Button under collar for tidy look (shown both ways in the photos)
• Straight cut with shaped hem
• Short sleeves with turn up cuffs
• Simple shirt buttons to fasten
• Made from a light weight crisp soft cotton
• Don Caporli label to the back
• There is a small black mark to the bust, and the pen logo on the black bled slightly when first made, shown in photos
• Care/composition: combed cotton, wash and wear
Bust: 40in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Pink, Tan and Blue Striped Cream Brushed Cotton Shirt, by Wentworth, 44in Chest