1950s Italian Village Novelty Print Tulip Wrap Skirt, 26in Waist
An unusual use of a 1950s novelty print fabric, instead of the typical circle skirt, the clever seamstress has made a tulip style skirt! Showing scenes of Italian village life and farming, this print has bands of print showing kitchen utensils while people bring in the harvest at the foot of some large mountains. Charming and flattering, this wrap skirt looks more modern than the traditional style 50s skirts, and could easily be worn with many different styles of clothing.
• Novelty print of Italian farm and village life in blacks and yellow/tans
• Wrap skirt which creates a tulip skirt style
• Knee length with higher front
• Firm waistband
• Fastens using hook and eyes to the side
• Made with a light weight cotton
• Homemade to a good standard
• Care/composition: no label
Waist: 26in currently
Length: 23in front, 30in back
Full length of waistband: 34in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Red and Cream Transport Novelty Print Long Silk Scarf, by Thorncraft