1950s Formica Slice Wooden Large Keyrings, Pompadour Design
What does every vintage lover need? A vintage keyring!
Made from slices of 1950s Formica from a salesman's sample book, these large wooden key rings are a wonderful kitsch reminder of kitchen design from the time. In bright colours and mixed designs, they add a little retro charm to your keys that will bring a smile to your face whenever you use them!
• Slices of Formica from a salesman sample book
• Formica from the 1950s, key ring loop is modern in a black colour
• Pompadour design in a matt finish
• Back is plain wood with the brand, style name and number stamped into it
• There may be small scratches or marks due to being a vintage product
• Care/composition: the back is untreated wood so I advise not getting soaking wet
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.