1950s Formica Slice Wooden Large Keyrings, Pantomime Design
What does every vintage lover need? A vintage keyring!
Made from slices of 1950s Formica from a salesman's sample book, these large wooden key rings are a wonderful kitsch reminder of kitchen design from the time. In bright colours and mixed designs, they add a little retro charm to your keys that will bring a smile to your face whenever you use them!
• Slices of Formica from a salesman sample book
• Formica from the 1950s, key ring loop is modern in a black colour
• Pantomime design in a matt finish
• Back is plain wood with the brand, style name and number stamped into it
• There may be small scratches or marks due to being a vintage product
• Care/composition: the back is untreated wood so I advise not getting soaking wet
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Red and Cream Transport Novelty Print Long Silk Scarf, by Thorncraft